Alright so, for obvious reasons I'm not going to be using my real name, if you'd like to call me something, please let it be Luna. I have recently become a cam model/cam girl. That's right, I get nude and such in-front of men, for the most part, online from my laptop. If you are not OK with that, I understand. If its not a big issue and you'd like to learn more then please stick around. I have decided to document my journey in hopes of it helping others and for myself to use as reflection. I hope everyone will be OK with the fact that I'm not really the best at grammar, and such writing things. I promise to do the best i can though.

As of the time of writing this, i have been a cam girl or less then a week and have made a whooping 34 bucks lol.  Yeah....I'm still learning the ropes. Its not as easy as you would think. lol

Here's what I've learned so far:
Do nothing for free.
Get paid first.
Confirm payment.
Have fun with it.
Ignore Ass-hats
and it will definitely bring up inner demons.

This week has been extremely emotional for me. I've cried several times and took one day completely to myself. But I am determined to see if i can do this. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know! Have a wonderful day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Story Time! #1

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!