Them feels though!

     Yeah...I've been avoiding this post, but I figure someone will eventually ask, and i need to have this documented for later, so i might as well get it over with.

How have I been feeling emotionally with all this?

     Mostly, I am pretty happy with it. I should Do some research on how other models do things, so I can get better at it. My research shows that a lot of cam models make more then 10,000 a month. I'm not even close to that.
     Other days though, I feel as though some of the people on the other side of the screen forgotten that I'm a human being too. People try to pressure me to do things I don't want to do. I get several offers from guys to be there girlfriend or their submissive. Not to mention lots of people trying get freebies. One or two have even told me sad stories as to why they don't have tokens and if I could please just help them cum. I know better then to think many people there will actually care about m feelings, I do wish it wasn't right in front of my face though. Don't get me wrong though, I've definetly made some awesome friends there and they always come hang out with me and they're  real chill and happy, positive people. Most the the people though are kinda desensitized and a little callus.

Stay safe yall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Story Time! #1

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!