Story Time! #1

So, this frickin happened the other day. I'm on cam, talking to my buddies there, getting really into it, getting tips here and there and thats when I get a nice tip from someone who wants to private chat. So, send him a private message. He asks for a private show on skype and we negotiate a price of 100 dollars for an hour private stream. I tell him he has to pay first. The green text shows up saying I've been tipped, so I let everyone in the public chat that I have a customer and I'd be back later.
It took 30 minutes to get the skype call to work. After The show, which ended up being more then an hour by the way, I checked the cam site to make sure the transaction went through.......Dude....nothing was showing up. I waited awhile, because sometimes it takes a little bit to show up........still nothing. What?!?!?!?! I checked my inbox, where it SHOULD HAVE showed up......guess what...yup....nothing. He FAKED the text to look like the green text the site normally shows when you are tipped. WTF DUDE?! Right? Grrr. So I blocked him and said Eff it. Nothing can be done about it now. And thats the end of that, right? Nope. I had several messages from him and three fake accounts he made. STILL trying to convince me he had paid me, the payment will show up in a day or two, blah blah blah......So I ignored it. Then he started sending threats about "getting a refund" (kinda hard to get a refund when you never payed for something though). After that he sent a message from a new fake account to my skype, acting like he was a staff member of the cam site I used......except they don't have my skype ID lol. This guy is still sending messages to my account from fake account after fake account, I haven't responded though. I just keep blocking the messages.

Moral of the story: verify payment. No freebies.

Have a super awesome day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!