Heres whats up!

     It is currently Friday the 17th of August and last night was so awesome, I've made more money in the last 24 hours then i have the entire time I've been camming. I've decided to start camming on two sites at the same time. So I can make more money at once. I've also decided to start recording videos to sell in my shop on my accounts, that way I have some passive income coming in while Im not online camming. I hope people will enjoy the videos i make and hopfully purchase them.
   I've realized too, that I need to make a posting schedule and make sure I start utilizing my social media profiles to help bring in more customers. I haven't yet decided what I want this schedule will look like. But getting everything organized and getting a routine going can only help better my business.
   I continue to meet more awesome people and I'm really enjoying it. Anyway, hope this post finds everyone well. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, then please leave a comment or send me a message. Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Story Time! #1

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!