Don't Drink and Cam lol

Alright, so Friday I decided "Lets drink with the guys on cam tonight, it'll be fun!" ......ok, fun, sure...yeah.....except I can't remember what happened while on cam lol v.v First of all, I drank way too fast and second, I had a bit too much. I felt like crap the entire next day (because Im a dummy and didn't drink any water). Everyone on the site had fun though apparently (heck ya for accidental awesome customer service lol). I even made over  200 tokens, but like I said, I wasn't ok with it. Getting a buz, sure.....but not the amount I had, way too much. You need to be able to think and what if I had given out information thats private....No stalkers thanks, I've been there before. Plus, I like having fun with all my friends on the cam sites, so I'd very much like to remember what goes on while I'm there.

Moral of the story: Less is more, my friends.

Stay positive, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!! Much love you guys ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Story Time! #1

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!