Safety First! (I'm sure everyone saw this post coming, so I figured I'd get it out of the way)

I know, boring subject and most people know this. On the off chance someone didn't think of it or they aren't aware, I wanted to make sure to talk about this early on so it can be referenced later if need be. To be honest, some of these things I hadn't thought about and I'm glad I did a lot of research before starting this journey. So here we go, que list format!!!:

Safety Rule Number One:  DO YOUR RESEARCH!
     Please make sure to do this with any venture or subject matter, whether its going on vacation, cam modeling, a new job, etc etc etc

2. DO NOT give any of your personal information out to ANYONE. People will stalk you if they can find you. Which brings us to number 3.

3. Make sure your personal social medias are private or deleted (if you're ok with that).

4. Stick with people paying you on the camsite(s) you are working for. Do not give out your paypal or bank information! People will scam you this way.

5. If you use social media to promote yourself or do live streaming out in public, make sure there are no references to your location, such as street signs, etc.

If I think of anymore I'll make to make a second post on this subject. If you have any questions feel free to let me know and have a super great day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Done.

Story Time! #1

Chat Moderators Are A Must Have!!